Merco resistance ropes set
The Boxing Band Set is designed for effective training of boxers and wrestlers.To buy
The sixth generation of popular running shoes with pronation support. WIDE model.Read more
Alternative products in the category Men's:
Surprisingly light for a stability shoe, the Arahi returns, grounded in the same stabilizing J-FrameTM as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it’s been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners. How it’s different: Plusher tongue, lighter upper, new midsole color blockings. Why you’ll love it: The Arahi 6 WIDE delivers the perfect balance of plushness and support.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker - sole profile: drop 5 mm, tip: 24 mm, heel: 29 mm
- light and breathable upper
- raised heel
- EVA J-Frame® to support the foot without the use of rigid materials
- CMEVA midsole - compressed EVA foam midsole for HOKA® cushioning
- Zonal Rubber - increases the durability of the sole
- Ortholite® - support and cushioning
The French brand Hoka One One was born in the minds of two sports enthusiasts, Jean-Luc Diard and Nicolas Mermoud. Both are lovers of adventure and running. They have extensive experience with various running routes around the world. Both founders acknowledge the idea that a runner should feel free, whether he is running in nature or in the city. Fatigue, muscle tension and problems associated with this, runners solve every day. Jean-Luc and Nicolas started working on a shoe that would largely eliminate these problems and the pleasure of running could be unlimited.
Hoka produces both low-profile and max-cushion shoes for road, trail, and all-terrain; throughout its product line, Hoka shoes retain features like a low weight-to-cushion ratio and midsole and outsole geometry designed to promote inherent stability and an efficient stride.
|Manufacturer||Hoka One One|
|volume of outsole||oversize|
|country of origin||Vietnam|
This product currently has no reviews.Information on how to get reviews
Dispatch within 1 day
Delivery to all EU countries
One of the Czech largest e-shops
Special training equipment
Time to time we send you interesting tips, instructions and discounts on equipment.
But don't worry, everything after the training. Exercise is a priority for us as well.
|EU||uk||us (pánské)||us (dámské)||jpn (cm)|
- vezměte papír a položte jej na podlahu tak, aby se jedna strana dotýkala zdi
- postavte se na papír patou ke stěně a označte na papíře konec nejdelšího prstu
- nyní stačí změřit vyznačenou vzdálenost a porovnat s rozměry v tabulce
Doporučujeme takto změřit obě chodidla.